- 2017 Conference on Diminished and Diminishing Capacity
- ABLE Accounts vs. Special Needs Trusts
- Answering Your Questions
- Articles & Forms
- Contact Us
- Day 1 Documents
- Day 2 Documents
- Diminished and Diminishing Capacity Conference 2016 (non-lawyer registration)
- Elder Law
- Lawyers on the Silverscreen
- Nursing Home Resident Rights
- Our Team
- Peace of Mind: Decision-Making
- Peace of Mind: Minimizing Risks
- Peace of Mind: Paying for Long-Term Care
- Peace of Mind: Planning for the Future
- Peace of Mind: Special Needs Planning
- Principle Based Planning
- Protecting the Healthy Spouse
- Representing Individuals with Diminished Capacity
- Special Needs Roundtable
- Thank You
- Understanding Dementia Conference – February 12, 2016
- What to do when a loved one dies
- Your Medicaid Application
Elder Law and Elder Care, General
- Carter Family Announces First Lady Rosalynn Carter Has Dementia
- Inflation Continues To Weigh Americans Down
- 400 N. Selvidge Street For Sale
- Scams and Fraud
- Announcing EZ Elder Law (www.ezelderlaw.com)
- Choose Wisdom
- Grief and Mourning
- CMS Approves Innovative Tennessee Aggregate Cap Demonstration to Prioritize Accountability for Value and Outcomes
- Contentment and Trust
- Is Life Insurance Subject to Medicaid Estate Recovery Claims?
- Amazon Billionaire Gives ‘Transformational’ Gifts To Disability Nonprofits
- Ripe Fruit
- 2020’s States with the Best Elder-Abuse Protections
- Retiring in 2021? 4 Things You Need to Know
- Supreme Court to hear case on Trump’s push for Medicaid work requirements
- ABLE Accounts: How can we save my mom’s money from Medicaid?
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities (December 3, 2020)
- 2021 Medicare Co-Pays and Deductibles
- Nursing home execs to Kemp: We need staff
- Understanding Medicare definitions
- Time’s running out – Open Enrollment ends Dec 7
- CDC advisory committee discusses who should get first vaccine doses
- 2019 Annual Statistical Report on the Social Security Disability Insurance Program
- So what is your property worth?
- Survey of Nursing Home Residents Reveals Deep Emotional Toll of Social Isolation Under Covid-19
- Medicare and You Handbook
- Guide to Medicare Open Enrollment
- “‘I’m very lonely and depressed’ many nursing home residents say they feel like they are in prison.”
- Congress caps Medicare Part B premium spike for 2021
- 2020 Medicare Open Enrollment Period (October 15–December 7)
- Medicare – Deductibles an Co-Pays
- How to compare Medicare Supplement Policies
- CDC Bans evictions through December 31, 2020
- DOJ Launches Transnational Elder Fraud Strike Force
- As annuity sales soar, fraud claims have increased
- New Paper posted
- Euthanasia – Are we there?
- Look after your loved ones even if they are in a nursing home or ALF
- Why I feel more like a nurse than a wife
- What it takes to become a Certified Elder Law Attorney
- Is a husband liable for his wife’s debts (or vice versa), Part 2?
- Is a husband liable for his wife’s debt (or vice versa)?
- Social Security Increase payments by .03% for 2017
- Wages for Home Care Aides Lag as Demand Grows
- What is it like to live in a retirement community?
- The Impact of Caregiving
- Article: Patients With Dementia Present Communication Challenges In Hospice Care
- When should I apply for Social Security Benefits?
- Patient’s Right to Direct Health Decisions Affirmed
- Georgia changes method for awarding home and community based services
- Survivorship deed was fraudulent conveyance
- Judgment denied where creditor attempted to serve complaint on semi-conscious nursing home resident
- Are nursing home evictions on the rise?
- Adult child has no right to compel a parent’s new spouse to provide unimpeded access to the parent
- Locating replacement documents in Georgia
- Special Needs Roundtable
- Charging for Unauthorized Practice of Law is Theft by Deception
- 2016 Conference
- Understanding Dementia Conference 2016
- Have I committed Medicaid fraud if I use a non-lawyer to help with my Medicaid application?
- The ABLE Act
- Alzheimer’s disease: What it is and early signs
- Medicaid Planning: Don’t try this at home
- Questions regarding Health Reform
- Should I get divorced before I apply for Medicaid?
- GAO Report Finds That Schools Have Struggled to Fulfill IEPs Amid Pandemic
- Georgia Community-Based Services for Individuals Living with Developmental Disabilities
- What does the Bakery case mean for disabled persons?
- Supreme Court decides case regarding taking service dog to school
- Special Needs Trust Fairness Act
- A Tale of Two Trusts