Pay Invoice

Elder Law Blog


Locating replacement documents in Georgia

Replacement birth certificates, death certificates, marriage applications and licenses, and divorce information may be requested through: Vital Records, 2600 Skyland Drive, Atlanta, GA 30319-3640. The call center number is (404) 679-4702. Some of these records will also be at the local courthouse. For example, a divorce decree should be on file at the Court house where the divorce took place.

Request a copy of your deed in the County where your land is located. All deeds must be recorded with the Clerk of Superior Court. Many deeds are available online by accessing the local Clerk of Superior Court website. Others may be secured through the Georgia Superior Court Clerk's Cooperative Authority at

You can replace a lost title in Georgia by completing the forms at:

The following link tells you how to apply for a new or replacement Social Security Card: 

You can request a replacement Medicare card at:

You can request military service records onilne at:



Adult child has no right to compel a parent’s new ...
Special Needs Roundtable

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to